Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kidney Beans

I hate kidney beans, and right now I hate my kidney's too. My "bad back" turned out to be infected kidney's. Holy crap, does it suck. I've been in pain for days. Wednesday was the worst and each day was getting better...until today. Now I am nauseated and have a headache to go with my awesome back pain. So I haven't eaten for two days. Bad for me, good for the scale.

I have decided that anorexia probably isn't an option. I had to fast for a CT scan yesterday and doing that made me realize how many times I just grab a handful of this or that. I'll pour a bowl of coco puffs for my kids and hurry and grab a few puffs for myself. I'll be really interested to see where I weigh in on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kara. It's been a while since I checked your blog. But I just got all caught up wanted to say first, sorry about the kidney infection! I hope you get all better. Second, how so alike we are when it comes to food and thinking about food and dealing with food. I decided to copy your biggest loser thing and talked my family into participating. I lost 5 pounds the first week. Probably gained 2 back this week:( But I'm back on the wagon tomorrow!! It's such a struggle though. I wish I just had a ton of will power. How do people do it??? I'm sure your weigh in will be good tomorrow. It's so sad that I sometimes think being sick has benefits..like losing a couple pounds. Anyway, keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang kidneys I'm still mad at that first clinic you went to... let me know when you hear the news on anything... and get feeling better. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete