Thursday, January 22, 2009

I need to find some sleep

Isn't part of being healthy getting enough sleep? I swear I read somewhere that it is harder to lose weight when you don't get enough sleep. If this is true than I'm in big trouble. The baby is cutting his first tooth and he has been up for three nights in a row. It's the kind of night where you are up and down so much that you actually feel more tired by morning. I want to get up early and do Pilate's in the morning, but when my alarm goes off during the longest sleep streak of the night (one and half hours) it's pretty hard to get out of bed.

To top it all off I've had a bad day. I've had the munchies all day and you can only eat so many rice cakes before you head for the hard stuff. I did pretty good until my daughter wanted Oreo's for an after school snack. I was weak. Then I do this thing where I feel like all is lost since I've blown it for the day so I had a nice large glass of chocolate milk for dinner. And the dreaded weekend is staring me in the face. I'm nervous...weekends are so hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment