Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bad Back

Well I've had a minor set back. I have really hurt my back (no idea how). And yes, it's a bad back not a bad attitude. If anyone can tell me what movie that refers to I'll take you out for ice cream...I mean salad.

Seriously though it hurts to walk or move so working out is not an option for the next day or two...darn. Actually I'll take working out and being able to function over this any day of the week. I am still going to eat careful so I hopefully won't go up at all, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Dang I don't know the movie... that sucks though do some nice back stretches... maybe that will help? P.S. still haven't worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about that. NO FUN! My daughter slipped on the ice today at school and hit her tailbone hard enough that a sharp pain shot up through her back. She's walking funny and now her tailbone hurts too. : ( Can you still go on a walk or something? Good luck! (And I don't know what movie that's from either.)

    ReplyDelete