Monday, January 26, 2009

Experiment

Weekend two is under my belt. And yes that belt is getting tighter! I weighed in this morning at 157.4!! How cool is that? I haven't seen that weight in over a year so I was pretty excited this morning. I was especially excited because I tried a little experiment. I am no good at going sans treats all the time. So Friday night I let myself have whatever I wanted. I had pizza from The Pie and a soda and five chocolate chip cookies. I got it all out of my system and then I was good for the rest of the weekend and it worked. I told myself if I weighed in at 159 or above I wouldn't be able to give myself the one night of freedom, but it looks like I will be able to after all...at least for now.

My second experiment is The Shred, some dvd from the "lady" on Biggest Loser. It is supposed to be pretty intense. It should arrive tomorrow and I am going to try it for four weeks and see what happens. It is only twenty minutes a day so I should be able to find time.

1 comment:

  1. Your awesome good job!! I think I should buy a scale I don't even own one... Cause I hate keeping track of the numbers... but I have a feeling mine are going up not down... I think it would be good motivation to get my butt moving I still have done nothing since the tri. I tell myself ok this is the week, and then nothing, so I don't know... I find if I lay out all my work out stuff the night before and have my i-pod ready to go and all my stuff READy I go(to the gym) if not I won't so I guess I'll start by doing that, I'll lay it all out tonight and see if it works. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete