Monday, January 19, 2009

First Weekend

Well I've survived my first weekend. I did pretty good considering I went out out to eat...twice. And I ate more than I should have on Saturday night. But I weighed in at 160 this morning. So from Monday to Monday I lost three pounds. I can't complain about that. And there were a few times over the weekend I actually used great self control. Like, when I went to McGrath's for lunch with some friends. We ordered this outstanding artichoke crab dip, I wanted to pick up the bowl and just drink it down like soup, but I restrained myself and had only a little.

Our treadmill is back in working order so that will help with my exercise this week.

1 comment:

  1. moderation. that's what it takes. we can have some, but we shouldn't snarf down the whole thing!! of anything! So, way to exercise . . . your self control. : ) Wish my treadmill was working . . . I mean, I wish I had a treadmill. you crack me up, you're awesome kara!

    ReplyDelete