Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Two weeks off

I'm finally getting better. It has been a long two weeks of doctor's appointments and prescriptions, but I am now feeling almost back to normal. The only bad part is that I'm not done. I have a kidney stone in my kidney that I have to get taken care of soon. But until then I'm back on my quest. I thought I would lose some weight being sick and I did that first week, I made it down to 155. The second week though I gained it all back. So this morning I'm at 158. The problem last week was taking some medicine that made me feel sick if I ever had an empty stomach. My desire to "diet", while I was sick was none so here I am. I feel like I've taken two steps forward and one step back.

I did start the 30 day shred DVD that I talked about earlier. And I love it. I actually really like the Jillian girl. She is so much better than some of the ladies on these DVD's. And the work out is great. It is only 20 minutes and it goes through things fast. I also like how easy it is to do. I'm only two days in but right now I'm really happy about it and I actually look forward to doing the work-out.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad your feeling better I've been meaning to call you, I need to get my slim in six video back from Kalli maybe I should try that, cause I still haven't made it to the gym... and it's starting to show, my pore jeans don't quite fit like they used to... and I still need to buy a scale... haven't done that either, wow I'm lazy. I think a good work out would be good for me... better get to it. Let me know how I can help you out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kara, just found your blog through Jen's. I love how you are posting how you are progressing. I suppose you and I are in the same boat and about the same weight. I actually got to 157 and then Easter hit and I'm back to 160. That's such a sinking feeling! I go running every morning (or at least 3 days a week) and plan on running in the 5K on the 9th at the Gateway. I'm stoked! Keep posting and I'll let you know what works for me. I've set up a free account at Self.com where you get good tips and a free Calorie and Workout Counter. It's helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 來問個安,誰不支持這個部落格,我咬他. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, didn't know you had so many asian friends Kara. That's cool i guess. I check back every day for a new post. Nope, nuthin' new today, maybe tomorrow. "two weeks off" more like two years off.

    -matt

    ReplyDelete